- Narratives of the Witchcraft Cases | George Lincoln BURR | First Edition
- Search Google Appliance
- Narratives of the witchcraft cases, 1648-1706 / edited by George Lincoln Burr.
- Catalogue 230: Hermetica
Are you sure you want to remove Narratives of the witchcraft cases, from your list? Scribner's Sons in New York.
Narratives of the Witchcraft Cases | George Lincoln BURR | First Edition
Written in English. Subjects Witchcraft. Places United States. Table of Contents From "An essay for the recording of illustrious providences" The New York cases of Hall and Harrison, , The Pennsylvania cases of Mattson, Hendrickson, and Guard, , Letter of Thomas Brattle, F. Letters of Governor Phips to the home government, , From "The wonders of the invisible world", by Cotton Mather, A brand pluck'd out of the burning", by Cotton Mather, From "More wonders of the invisible world", by Robert Calef.
- Update in Gynecologic Oncology, An Issue of Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinics - E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)?
- The Trust.
- Sonic Transmission: Television, Tom Verlaine, Richard Hell.
- Narratives of the Witchcraft Cases, ;
- Narratives of the Witchcraft Cases, - Google книги.
- Oracle Database 10g Linux Administration (Oracle Press)?
From "A modest inquiry into the nature of witchcraft", by John Hale, In the late nineteenth century, American scholars were much better served by the assembling of text collections, libraries, and publication of the sources than by interpretation--scholarly or otherwise. Such is the case in the library of Abner Cheney Goodell , one of the most important nineteenth-century collectors, whose dispute with George Moore over the legal aspects of the Salem trials is included here.
Search Google Appliance
George Lincoln Burr, on the legal aspects of the trials, completed admirably the work of Woodward and Drake. His scholarly Narratives of the Witchcraft Cases, of paid homage to Drake and other scholars and offered the standard source-collection in print for the next two generations.
Norman, Okla. We will contact you if necessary.
Narratives of the witchcraft cases, 1648-1706 / edited by George Lincoln Burr.
To learn more about Copies Direct watch this short online video. Need help?
source url How do I find a book? Can I borrow this item? Can I get a copy? Can I view this online?
Catalogue 230: Hermetica
Ask a librarian. Howland ; introd. Reasons for concluding that the Act of , reversing the attainders of the persons convicted of witchc Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and other First Nations people are advised that this catalogue contains names, recordings and images of deceased people and other content that may be culturally sensitive.
- Account Options?
- FROM LOVE TO LUST.
- Suggested Sources for the Salem Witch Trials - Marilynne K. Roach - Author.
- This Pain in My Heart!
- Narratives Witchcraft Cases 1648 1706?
Book , Online - Google Books. Burr, George Lincoln, , ed. Witchcraft -- New England.